Envision this: Your employees are fully engaged in the organization’s mission and bring their strengths to work. Your leaders are confident in their ability to mobilize their people on projects to maximize results. Team members celebrate individual strengths and diverse points of view.
Does this sound like a dreamworld? Today’s competitive pressures and constant changes make it more likely that your most valuable asset — people — are stressed, distracted, and muddling through.
Research has shown that regular affirmative communication and recognition practices in the workplace engage people, yielding better business results. When your employees know they are making a meaningful difference, they become committed to the organization’s success.
By partnering with WorkPaths Consulting, you can create the conditions for a positive workplace in which your people thrive. We dig deeply to inquire into underlying issues, bringing a uniquely appreciative approach to identify needs. Our work with you is collaborative and ongoing — not transactional — and we discuss and plan for follow-up activities early to sustain gains.
Consulting engagements are customized and varied, and may include the following:
- Team development grounded in the work of the organization
- Effective management of interpersonal conflict
- Development planning and training that is imbedded in the work culture. Click here for a list of workshops.
- Application of appreciative inquiry and positivity to communications practices
- Leadership practices that build capacity and sustain the organization over time